1. What’s on your blog roll at the moment?
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
'Fly Away/ Walking on Sunshine by Laid Back'…Keep Smiling
3. My ideal day goes like this ...
Lazy, late wake up – I am most certainly not one of those early rising people; followed by brunch at Room 10 Potts Point for the Breakkie Rice...yum. Then buy cheap fresh flowers from the cranky-flower lady at the Kings Cross markets and any sort of swimming (any variety, beach, pool...I am a water-sign so love it). Followed by these in no certain order: Family, Friends, reading lots and lots of magazines, going to the Rozelle Markets, cooking, yoga and relaxing.
4. My favourite colour is
This is the most difficult question of this Q+A… one colour is never good on its own - it is what you pair it with.
5. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury - namely cheese!!!
6. Best song ever?
'Move on UP', by the man Curtis Mayfield https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw
7. If I weren’t me I would be …
A soul singer
8. My horoscope is … and I truly am … (what feature/characteristic?)
Cancerian, and I am truly a homemaker.
9. Cat or dog?
10. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a hairdresser, but my parents convinced me that it would be ‘back-breaking’…so instead I became a stylist which coincidentally is also ‘back-breaking’
11. What would you change your name to?
Romello, it is a male name but I just love it so much.
12. Three things people will learn at your class …
- How much I love holidays
- How to fold various animal shapes from a towel
- How to have fun
13. What class at The School would you like to enrol as a student?
Ohhh all of them! Candle Making, Extreme Knitting, Science of Styling…hard to choose!?