is a stylist. One of Australia's leading ones. Prolific as well as passionate. She is known for her generosity when it comes to knowledge – her ex-assistants are now some of the best in their respective fields. She comes from a family of teachers and with two books written on the topic of interiors (look out for Things I Love, a companion to Home Love
), sharing simply comes naturally to her.
Which bring us to this part of her story. In a world of information overload, Megan’s styling Master Classes, and all the other classes at The School, will ignite your inner creative. Discover the magic that happens when you work with your hands and your heart.
Tuition from the best-of-the-best craftspeople inside the industry will give you insights into the coveted worlds of craft, styling and design. Crafternoons and make-it-yourself lessons from our specially selected teachers are structered with all levels of experience in mind.
As a mother of three, Megan couldn't find inspired options to occupy her own children’s small, curious and creative minds, so she put her dream wish list of teachers together and they all said Yes! A children’s program was born. Popularity was instant. The program is geared to spark the imagination of every child’s creative expression.
After much demand, this year will also see the debut of Megan Morton Master Classes. Watch this space.
All classes are held in our beautiful purpose-built Rosebery studio – ginormous white spaces full of potential and possibility for your inner creative.
We open the doors and invite you to come inside.
THE SCHOOL RULES
- We accept bookings online
. Alternatively you can call us on (02) 9693 2782 during the usual business hours. We can't reserve your space until full payment is received.
- We will email you before your class to confirm. Email us at
if you have any queries.
- If you can’t attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes - so please assign a friend to take your place (it’s all good karma).
- If a class is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period.
- If your child is attending one of our classes, you cannot leave the outer premises of our building’s location.
- We must be notified if your child has any medical issues or allergies.
- By accepting a place at The School you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur at our premises or in our classes.
- By accepting a place at The School you agree that you will not bring a camera or recorder of any kind onto the premises or in our classes.
- By accepting a place at The School you agree that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full.
- By accepting a place at The School, in particular for the Design Master Class series, you understand that you will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement stating that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full.
- The School is committed to protecting your privacy. Totally. Your details will NEVER be shared with anyone, in accordance with the Date Protection Act 1998, and if you wish to unsubscribe at anytime, please email
Our phone number is 02 9693 2782.
Our address is 85 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery
You can park on Dunning or Morley Avenue and walk to us on the Southern side of 85 Dunning Avenue.
Look around the garden for the giant spot painted on the giant roller door. Entry is through the clear door to the left.
We are on the 343, 309, 310, M20 and L09 bus routes.
Green Square train station is a 1.5 km walk to our studios. Head south from Green Square towards O'Riordan Street, turn left into O'Riordan Street, right into Botany Road and left into Morley Avenue. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Dunning Avenue and voila, we are on the left.
Q ARE MATERIALS INCLUDED?
Q HOW BIG ARE THE CLASSES?
Anywhere from 10 - 25 people. We have a large space and can handle many but we tailor class sizes to the project or lesson at hand.
Q ARE ANY PARTICULAR SKILLS REQUIRED TO ATTEND A CLASS?
Absolutely not. We will mention it if there is something you need to be familiar with, but by and large classes are open to all levels of capabilities (or incapabilities!).
Q WHAT AGE DO THE KID’S CLASSES START AT?
Generally upwards of three, unless otherwise stated for our younger children's classes. All other classes have an age guide listed.
Q IF I DO A STYLING MASTER CLASS WILL I BE A STYLIST?
No. In the same way that someone who takes a cooking class doesn't necessarily make them a chef. But we’re sure the insights you’ll learn will carry you forward onto potentially unimaginably wonderful things! It’s about you taking the next step.
Q WHERE CAN I PARK?
Anywhere on Dunning Avenue or surrounding Morely Avenue or Hayes Road. All these streets are unmetered.
Q HOW DO I BOOK?
We accept online bookings
through our safe-as-houses credit card system. Alternatively you can call us on (02) 9693 2782 during the usual business hours. We can't reserve your space until full payment is received. By making a booking you accept the terms and conditions of The School Rules
Q DOES THE SCHOOL OFFER GIFT VOUCHERS?
This is one of the things we love to do the most as a gift to The School really is the kindest thing you could give someone who wants to get their hands into something a little creative. Gift certificates are valid for 12 months, cannot be redeemed for cash and comply with our School Rules
. Please call us (02) 9693 2782 to arrange.
Q WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN’T MAKE MY CLASS?