MACRAME CHAIR - MELBOURNE
Take home your OWN macrame chair and a signed copy of Tamara's book!
5 hours on Sat 26th of November, 10:00am - 3:00pm
The Establishment Studios, 23 Grattan St Prahan.
What you will learn
- To make your very own Macrame chair. Tamara’s art direction and meticulous maker brain has managed to do the impossible - re invent the macrame wall hanger techniques to create your very own chair.
- It seems complicated but a day with Tamara will teach you macrame knots and roping skills.
Immerse yourself in the 'flow' of Macramé!
What you will get
- Take home your very own incredible woven macrame chair.
- Everything is included.
- 5 hours with the incredible Tamara and we will give you a functional piece that can truly take up a whole lot of visual space in your home
- Sweet treats and endless tea get you through to the three o'clock finish line.
- A signed copy of Tamara's book
What we say
This class is perfect as a follow up for those who did Tamara’s previous planter class OR for beginners to gain an understanding of macramé
We like to categorise this as 'easy / hard' meaning it's not difficult brain straining but it's manual and extremely satisfying!
We have a class cap so Tamara can gloriously get everyone to the finish line. So if you ever wanted to macrame don't delay!
Photos by Eve Wilson from The Maker