MONOGRAM MAGIC CLASS
In this class Emma Swann (founder and creative director of Recreational) will demonstrate the art of foil embossing on a range of quality leather goods. You’ll typeset your own vintage items, for you or a loved one.
Date/Time3 hours on Saturday 5th of November 2016, 10am - 1pm
Emma's St Peters Studio (Address emailed at booking)
What we say
Italian leathers and letterpress foundry type face. Art directed to perfection, and hand pressed by you! Emma from Recreational Studios owns her own press; the most darling of machines (her Grandfather's, naturally). This class has you in Emma’s magnificent studio, with her trusty machines, where you will make your own band with an ‘ism, a date, a monogram or a manifesto. You will also make your own super chic notelets and have a lesson in placement, art direction and accessories styling, and leave with your own brand of beautiful things. Leather so beautiful you will want to rub your face on it, paper so heavy you will sigh deeply, and tinkering with your (or your loved one's) font from her incredible foundry, in her magnificent working studio, will have you in all-day monogramming bliss.
What you will leave with
- Class includes your own leather tag (Recreational Studios will prepare and hand make these for collection at the Class)
- Obligatory pats of Emma’s charming dog Alber
- Your materials and tuition to make your own bracelet
- Your own monogrammed pouchette (in a choice of 3 lush leather colours), and super chic creamy notelet cards
- A light lunch, and endless refreshments.