WATERCOLOUR 101 - SYDNEY
About This Class
25th of February, 2017 (10 -1pm)
What You Will Learn
- You will learn this beautiful technique that has perfect results and best of all, is something you can do at home with this guided tuition.
- It's pretty and each of you will go home with your very own stunning masterpiece (on archival paper A4)
- your own painted colour wheel
- and a freelance organic piece of your making.
What You Will Get
- 3 hours of supervised watercolouring
- paints, brushes and paper to use
- delicious refreshments
- elderflower cordials and endless tea
Fiona Chandler has designed a class to learn the gentle art of watercolour. Suitable for all ages (you know if your child can be trusted with a watercolour set!). We encourage parents and children, as well as solo adults (price per person). This class is going to be like a long island iced tea. Savoured, beautiful and a little bit delicious.