WATERCOLOUR 101 - SYDNEY
3 hour class, 25th of February
10am - 1pm
What You Will Learn
- You will learn this beautiful technique that has perfect results and best of all, is something you can do at home with this guided tuition.
- It's pretty and each of you will go home with your very own stunning masterpiece (on archival paper A4)
- your own painted colour wheel
- and a freelance organic piece of your making.
What You Will Get
- 3 hours of supervised watercolouring
- paints, brushes and paper to use
- delicious refreshments
- elderflower cordials and endless tea
Fiona Chandler has designed a class to learn the gentle art of watercolour. Suitable for all ages (you know if your child can be trusted with a watercolour set!). We encourage parents and children, as well as solo adults (price per person). This class is going to be like a long island iced tea. Savoured, beautiful and a little bit delicious.
What they say
'I arrived feeling terrified and left feeling relaxed and inspired. Fiona is a gorgeous soul, so serene, warm and encouraging... I couldn't imagine who anyone could not enjoy three delightful hours of shared learning with her. I can't wait to go out and purchase some brushes and a little box of paints to continue on the journey.'