THE SCHOOL RULES
You’ve made it to The School. So much good stuff happens here. As it’s hard to know where to start, let’s start with the fine print, The School Rules.
- We accept bookings online. Alternatively you can call us on (02) 9693 2782 during the usual 9 - 5 Monday to Friday business hours.
- We can't reserve your space until full payment is received.
- We will email you a reminder about 3 days before your class to confirm but email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
- If you can’t attend a class or excursion for any reason, refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes - so please assign a friend to take your place (think of it as good karma!) and let us know of the name change for our roll call by email.
- We have class/excursion minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class/excursion transfer.
- If we need to cancel a class or excursion for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class or excursion of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period.
- Excursion itineraries are subject to modifications that will improve our Excursion; these include changes of venue, local weather amendments, and any other 'out of our control' things that may arise, to ensure our time together is the best it can be!
- If your child is attending one of our classes, you cannot leave the outer premises of our building’s location. You must notify us if you or your child has any medical issues or allergies as we serve food and drinks at most of our classes.
- By accepting a place at The School you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur at our premises or in our classes.
- By accepting a place at The School for your child (under 18 years old) you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur to your child or children at our premises or in our classes.
- All our kid's class teachers have completed the online check.kids.nsw.gov.au declaration and consent form.
- By accepting a place at The School you agree that you will not bring a camera or recorder of any kind onto the premises or in our classes. We of course would love to (and encourage you) to instagram us and post pictures of the things that might make you happy at your time at The School.
- By accepting a place at The School you agree that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full.
- By accepting a place at The School, in particular for the Megan Morton’s Styling Master Class series, you understand that you will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement stating that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full.
- This website includes links to other internet sites for information purposes. We do not endorse any such websites and are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. You access and use these website entirely at your own risk.
- This website is owned and operated by Megan Morton P/L, whose address is 2/85 Dunning Ave, Rosebery, NSW 2018. - The School is committed to protecting your privacy. Totally. Your details will NEVER be shared with a third party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and if you wish to unsubscribe at anytime, please email email@example.com.
- By continuing to browse or use this website you indicate your acceptance of our School Rules (Terms and Conditions). If you do not accept these terms please exit this website.
- At theschool.com.au we use 128-bit SSL encryption, the highest level of SSL encryption currently available to consumers. This ensures the safety and security of your credit card transactions. SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") basically means that our server and your browser create and agree on an encryption key that will be used only for that particular session. Once established, this key encrypts all communication between our server and your browser.
- Delivery Policy: Within 24 hours you will receive an email with the details of the class you have purchased, this class will be delivered to you on the day, time and location you have purchased.
- Please note all class prices listed are in Australian Dollars AUD.